Pages

9/28/11

White House Economic Policy Advisor 10/4

LECTURE White House Economic Policy Advisor, Jason Furman

Tuesday, October 4th, 4-5pm @ Goldman School of Public Policy, Room 250

From my inbox: The Goldman School of Public Policy cordially invites you to attend a lecture entitled, “Headwinds and Tailwinds: The Path Forward for the U.S. Economy,” by Jason Furman, President Barack Obama’s Assistant for Economic Policy and Principal Deputy Director of the National Economic Council. He will discuss President Obama’s new jobs plan and how we can get the economy moving forward.

I wonder, as I sit in this cafe with my cider, fretting over the possibility of becoming an overqualified and underemployed statistic. Trying. To stay optimistic.

Bird from the National Heirloom Festival. I think it looks a bit skeptical, or at least paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment