Pages

2/19/11

Dark Horse


A quirky Danish film directed by Dagur Kari, 2005. No horses, little darkness.

Liked:

girl to donut, "don't crawl away..."
wallpaper of hearts
unacknowledged elephants
zebra print sheets
one color frame

Despite a decent attempt at filling my days with productive activities, I still find myself with hours and hours to spare, consuming entertaining media. I wonder what it does to my brain. Strange to think that once upon a time all visual/audio sensations were experienced only in live 3D space and time, right in front of you. No repeats.

2 comments:

  1. i would totally be down for a "no media" challenge. but then again i'd probably come away without any enlightenment

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, i don't think i could survive such a challenge. i think i would just fall over and not know what to do.

    ReplyDelete