Pages

1/26/12

Dragon Year

EVENT Chinese Culture Center Spring Festival in SF

恭禧發財!



Sat-Sun, February 11-12, 11AM-3PM
At the Chinese Culture Center in SF Chinatown**
750 Kearny Street, 3rd Floor

This week started off with the new lunar year, marking the end of the rabbit year, *thank god. I hope to celebrate at the Spring Festival in SF: dragon dance, parade, food tasting, local crafts, performances, and more. I'll also be running a booth on Saturday! Selling terrariums and doing a demo on how to make them; trying to become THE crazy terrarium lady by the end of the year. Happy Chinese New Year!

**The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco is a non-profit that works to preserve and promote Chinese art & culture via exhibits, festivals, and workshops in the Bay Area.

*The rabbit year was supposed to be an unlucky year for those born in the year of the rabbit, including me. I would say that this was true, at least in my life as a driver. Coincidence? Maybe.





1 comment:

  1. wow! was it really supposed to be unlucky for us? I can think of a few instances in my..but it was mostly a pretty good year! Outlook is everything right?!

    ReplyDelete