Pages

12/30/11

two thousand twelve

HAPPY 2012!

To welcome the New Year, some New Years resolutions. I'm hoping that if I put this out there, I might feel more accountable or at least pressured to make it happen. Wrote this out three months ago as an exercise envisioning life in 2012:

wake up and worry about the plants - how intense is the sun today?
make green tea and breakfast
say good morning to people I care about
walk, bike, or bus to work
do something that involves arranging things, working either outside or in a place with really big windows (with people I like)
it's lunch time! so delicious! maybe there's pan-fried ramen or tamales with green salsa
yoga after work sometimes
go home to a record player, wine rack, and friends
dinner with fresh ingredients, smells really good, home-cooked
at least 8 hours of sleep if not more

No comments:

Post a Comment