Pages

12/12/11

Craft Fair/Telegraph Ave

EVENT Telegraph Avenue Holiday Street Fair 2011

'Plant Crafts' FRI BOOTH #423/SAT BOOTH #146 on Telegraph Avenue

Last Saturday, I spent my evening selling terrariums at the Arc Studios & Gallery in SF with the Kearny Street Workshop. To my surprise, I actually sold all my terrariums! I also got to meet some really cool artists and even got to barter terrariums for crafts - stationery from 'Paper Suitcase' and an original print+necklace from Vivian Truong. So, this week, with a bit more confidence, I will be selling more at this year's Telegraph Avenue Holiday Street Fair:

11AM - 6PM, this Friday & Saturday, December 16 & 17
Telegraph Avenue between Bancroft Way and Dwight Way in Berkeley

Come say hi and maybe offer to watch my booth so that I can take a bathroom break?


No comments:

Post a Comment