Pages

1/30/11

Two Months

TIME To Waste

Currently in between stages of life, I've found myself with the rare opportunity of having two selfish months to myself, with few or no real responsibilities. So far, I've used my time haphazardly, lacking structure, consistency, and accountability; dabbling here and there. Running, cooking, sketching, stretching, and other present tense verbs marked by leisure and consumption. If I had the time to do these things 3 months ago while working 3 jobs, volunteering, and taking classes, I think I would've died of joy. Instead, I'm spoiled with boredom. Guess that's why jam tastes better on plain toast. Or nutella on crepes. Or cookies with milk! Mmmmm.

Gonna try, for the sake of meaning.
1. Volunteering: at Earthworks Community Farm & The Newport Bay Conservancy. [Both beautiful places to visit.]
2. Sharing: of ideas, stories, meals, and stuff I make.
3. Conversing: yep.

What would you do if you had two months to spare?

1 comment:

  1. it's so hard to figure out the best way to spend one's time. sometimes not having a choice is the best thing for me psyche

    ReplyDelete