Pages

10/19/15

Meals

MEALS Josephine - Home cooked meals in the East Bay

I remember when I was little and hanging out in Taiwan with my grandpa, he took me to play tennis. We played, and I tired out with side cramps pretty quickly. After that, he drove me on his motor scooter and we stopped at someone's apartment. It was someone's kitchen, and everyone was familiar. We ate rice noodles and it was a nice place, like a friend's house. My grandpa paid and we left.

On Friday, I'll be doing the same thing, but in the present day through this Josephine website. I don't know why it's a person's name, but what ever. I'm looking forward to having a special meal that I didn't cook, and for once not eating grad school food truck caffeine food. While supporting my friend and my stomach soul of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment