Pages

5/30/12

Home

VIDEO 626 by Fung Brothers

Pretty much where I'm from/what I crave every day:



The San Gabriel Valley is home to me and the very best Asian food in the country, I'm quite sure. The area represents a spectrum of Asian cultures in all its gourmet glory, authentic to the point where bad customer service and B-grade health inspection ratings only dignify. I was so lucky to grow up with such a serious culture of food and boba milk tea, I miss it every day.

Hometown favorites (Rowland Heights area):

Yi Mei Deli Co. Chinese breakfast and bakery
Foo Foo Tei  Japanese ramen house
Hong Kong Palace Weekend dim sum
Supreme Dragon Beef noodle soup and steamed dumplings
Class 302 Taiwanese railroad-style lunch boxes and shaved ice
Meow Meow Cafe Elaborate milk tea drinks
JJ Bakery & Cafe Fluffy cakes and breads


2 comments:

  1. Yes Stephanie, we are lucky and always thankful that we can pursue a dream under God's sovereignty and blessings in this new land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! how far we've come from resenting southern California in our college days....Nothing but love for it now! ;)

    ReplyDelete